- Are dental fears keeping you from having a healthy mouth?
- Are you afraid of going to the dentist?
- Has it been a long time since your last dental appointment due to fear?
- Do you have sensitive teeth and gums?
- Are you immune to traditional methods of numbing techniques?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions then conscious sedation is for you.
Who Benefits from Conscious Sedation?
- Anyone who has fear and anxiety about dental treatment of any kind.
- Anyone who has put off dental care for years because of dental anxieties.
- Anyone who wants to have all their dental care completed in one or two visits.
- Anyone who wants to be treated in a relaxed, caring and comfortable environment.
What To Expect
One hour before your appointment, you will take a pill. You will need a driver to escort you to and from the dental office. You will likely be drowsy upon arrival.
You’ll be sedated just enough to be unaware of the treatment, as if you were asleep. We can perform a wide range of dental procedures in a single visit.
Upon completion of your dental treatment under conscious sedation, you will feel relaxed with little or no memory of the procedure.